They can provide evidence of having:
- Nationally or internationally recognized awards or accolades for outstanding achievement.
- Membership in associations that demand outstanding achievement from their members.
- Published material.
- Participation as a judge of the work of others in a competition.
- Authorship of material on original scientific, academic or artistic contributions.
- Own academic articles.
- Participation in exhibitions or showcases.
- Commercial success in the performing arts.